- The scripting engine has been revised for a fourth time, and now operates on C# scripts without the use of yield-powered coroutines. This is, according to conservative estimates, about a zillion times better.
- Runtime serialization is now powered by Google's Protocol Buffers (protobuf-net) as this works on all platforms and is ridiculously fast compared to XML.
- Support for spoken dialogue has been added.
- Separate walkable polygons (that can be enabled/disabled at runtime).
- Closest-point identification (when clicking outside of a walkable polygon).
As I'm happier with the current state of the engine than I have been for a long time, I've recently been collaborating on a little something with a gentleman who has been proven to be an impressive 30.4 times better than Ben10. More on this over the next month or two.