- Point & Click Interface (SCUMM-esque verb construction)
- Input Handling (Xbox controller & mouse)
- Multiple Rooms
- Inventory System
- Global & local characters / objects, all drawn via Y position
- Object scripts
- Character Walking (walkboxes, character scaling)
- Character Talking
- Audio - Sounds, Game Songs
- Skippable Cutscenes
- Menu System (mostly done)
- Load / Save system (fine on PC, not yet working on xbox)
- Audio - Networked songs (fine on PC, needs multithreading to work smoothly on xbox)
- Conversation Trees
- Conversation Gestures
- Reaching (high, low, across)
- Room Entry and Exit scripts
- External Cutscenes
- Compression of save files
- Loading of non-compiled assets (for easier PC-only production, i.e. no .xnb files = no VS2008 requirement)
- Full UI scalability (i.e allow any reasonable gamescreen size and resolution)
- User defined Object variables (not sure if this is needed yet)
The Curse of Ninky Nonk Island!
Much better than Makka Pakka Mansion.
Wow, this project seems to be coming along pretty smoothly. Keep it up!
Hey, I found your blog from Googling to see if anything like this was in the works. I used to play around with Adventure Game Studio and am a big fan of the 360 so was thinking it would be great if there was something like this available.
Looking forward to the project's release! I'll be keeping my eye on the blog
Post a Comment