- Scripting is now handled in pure C# rather than an XML-based scripting language. Protobuild is used to synchronise XAGE Editor with automatically created Visual Studio solutions.
- On Windows, the dependencies on Microsoft .NET and XNA have been removed by using mono & Ethan Lee's Monogame fork, FNA, along with cygwin & mkbundle to produce a standalone executable.
- Pathfinding is much improved with the old walkboxes replaced with floor polygons.
- There are now three interchangeable input methods - mouse, controller & touch.
- The new SDL2-based backend allows for fully resizable windows and different scaling modes.
The Awakener UI has also been tweaked to incorporate some lessons learnt with Ortis. Try for yourself:
I've also uploaded a short youtube video to showcase some of the above features: http://youtu.be/enFbfhqluJU (ProTip: Don't record videos at 1AM with a poor quality headset).
What do you mean by ethical responsibility in Clothing?
What are the benefits of Facebook on the life of People?
Should we purchase branded clothes or replicas of brands?
of Salesforce for your business growth
How Video Photographer is Essential for a Wedding
Ideas for Designing Your Wall
Is it Affordable to Advertise Business on Facebook?
Is it good to have a Bluetooth Speaker for a better experience?
Use these effective Tricks to Increase the Sale of your Business Site
Benefits of SEO Expert to Increase the Sales
Post a Comment